Wednesday, December 5, 2012

just some random pics!

Well, I wish I had more time for this blog but at the moment things are extremely busy and I really haven't had much time to do anything other then clean and clean and clean and help other people. December 18th I will be heading to surgery and having a hysterectomy. Yes, I said it. I am evicting my uterus and I am glad to see her go. I love everything that she has given me. My babies are beautiful and growing up wonderfully. But I am completely over having all my "female" problems and looking forward to getting on with life. So, as a result of this surgery coming up, it has been extremely busy. I am two weeks from the big event and have become a huge germ-a-phobe. And currently, I am sick with a nasty throat cold or something.  Anyways instead of dragging on about the surgery and how busy it is. I figured I would just share some of our pictures from the last month.
3 bed bugs watching movies at Kings Point Resort on Thanksgiving night!

Vannah's rainbow tutu she got for Christmas (day after Thanksgiving) at Grandma and Grandpa's. She will not take that tutu off for anything!

Vannah at King Point Water Park

Cady at Kings Point Water Park

Vannah the red nose cutie pie!


I am sure I will have many more pictures to share later. As stated above, its extremely busy at the moment, so bare with me if it is a while before I can get another post made. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment