Thursday, November 26, 2015

2015 Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was a mad scramble this year.  Our plans were to visit family for the holiday, but unfortunately a case of pneumonia kept us home. So on Wednesday, I ran to the store and grabbed whatever I could to make us a Thanksgiving meal. I managed to grab the one and only thawed out chicken they had. It was the closest thing I could get to a turkey. Only thing I forgot was stuff to make a pie, but one of our friends heard that we didn't have a pie and quickly made the most amazing pumpkin pie for us. We ended up having a wonderful meal and a nice relaxing Thanksgiving.....well except for my husband, he tried to join in but after 10 minutes he had to go back to bed. Pneumonia is not fun!
Still eating an hour after everybody else had finished



No comments:

Post a Comment